Re: Bonneville 2001

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville 2001
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:19:06 -0700
Malcolm old buddy
I did a quick check on electric car #1131 at speedweek.
8-13-01   142.344 mph & 141.267 mph
8-14-01   147.818 mph & 143.995 mph
These are times for the mile on the short course. 2 to the 3 mile
I think there is a picture on landracing.com of the car. As far as I know
these are the only
runs the car made. Hope this helps Malcolm.

Glen