Re: survey question

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: survey question
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:11:43 -0700
Dave,
On nitrous we were making roughly 800 HP,  3000 lb. car. Four-bar coil
over shocks both ends. We run a spool with Mickey Thompson 15" tires in
the rear (27 1/2") no ballast on gas, 500 lbs behind front axle on nitrous.

On gas it handles great, normally on nitrous handling is not a big
issue. The problems we had were on a not so good course with an
unseasoned driver.

Tom, Redding Ca - #216 D/GCC