Re: Humbled

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Humbled
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:32:28 -0700
Hey Bud,
You got no reason to feel humbled - you gave it one hell of an effort & it just
wasn't in the cards-THIS time. I thought that was a pretty good comment from Joe
about what the salt demands........So true. Gonna come together one of these
days
and will mean even more then. Have to tell you, it was a pleasure pitting next
you - even if we didn't hardly have time to say "good morning" to each
other.........
Ed