Maybe the laugh we need now

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maybe the laugh we need now
From: "Bill & Dee Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:09:46 -0400
This one is for our friends across the waters too.

After having just finished watching a year of "Junk Yard Wars" on "The
Learning Channel"; I have learned that I can now speak perfectly good
Queen's English. I have also come to the conclusion that this time next year
I will not be sitting here on me bum, but rather out on the salt with all
the other blokes. I plan on having a bloody good time kicking the tyres and
looking under the bonnets and boots for all sorts of goodies. Maybe if I am
lucky some chap might ask me to lend a hand. Just think I will be able to
pour the petrol. And if I do a jolly good show of it he might even feed me a
kidney pie. Please excuse me cockney accent(backwoods southern accent), but
I am but a poor bored lass.

Bill