Hi Yo Silver, Away...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hi Yo Silver, Away...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:42:27 -0700
Well, something like that anyway. Since the list was belly up, Keith asked
me to pass along the fact that he is now on his way and expects to be there
prolly Weds. His words were:

oh by the way..... Let folks know my Cell number is 334 763 6566..... it's a
anywhere anytime number...... so if someone has a need to get ahold of me in
the next two weeks.... they sure can.....

I had sent a bounced message to all the travellers to be careful to'ing and
'froing. I'll be at the rainbow, look for the fat old man (really fat), with
shirts that have mayf on them, big yeller hat, slide rule, etc and a big old
F250 turbo diesel...

mayf