Gone Racing

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gone Racing
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:41:01 -0500
Yep that's it.... Car is in the little white box... and it's time to start
the trek...

We fired it up today and she sounded wonderful.... just like a semi Race day
piece....  Maybe we can finally make this junk run well...  At least well
enough to go " Fairly Fast on a Sunny Day "....

Records.... well that will happen or it won't.... Both Brad and I have
worked as hard as we possibly can to give us an honest opportunity...  much
past this point it's about making the most out of what we have... and
Luck!!! ( yeah Ed I picked up on that )

Sometimes I pressure myself to be a bit better then I am.... it's part of my
make up... But in this case...... Each and every pass out there simply isn't
That important..... we all know how bad I want this....  But it's not worth
over driving on the way out or once I am there..... it's all about doing
what is reasonable with the equipment we have.....and most importantly....
more then single thing else...... Kicking back and enjoying my friends....
hanging out and swapping lies.....  it's about living a dream and Having a
Ball doing it.....

Thanks to all of you who wish us well.... keep us in your prayers and we
will see you on E-mail in about Two Weeks....  if it happens you will hear
me from Bonneville!!!

Keith 334 763 6566 for the next two weeks..... feel free to call.... it's
not like I am going to be working!!!