Re: Great Salt conditions

To: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Subject: Re: Great Salt conditions
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 05:47:09 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks,Wes---Just what wee needed---lol !!!
Already so pumped because it so close(time) and yet so
far---(distance) but we will be loading ROSE this
weekend and Skip & Russ will be heading your way. To
all on the list please come by the "big" trailer" with
te Tx flag and say hello to Skip, Russ, Linda and I. I
want to hook up as many faces with names as I can . see
you on the Salt. wmts

Quoting wspotter <wester6935@home.com>:

> List,
>
> Don't want to  make anyone lose any sleep from
anticipation... but Rick
> Vesco reported tonight (he had salt built up under
the truck from being on
> the salt today folks) that the salt was hard, dry,
good course and in

majordomo@autox.team.net