last minute thrash

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: last minute thrash
From: "Rose & Terry Hunt" <hunt@Kuentos.guam.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 06:29:57 +1000
List, I just came back to Guam after 2 weeks in Phoenix working on the Guam
Bomb. Put the engine on the dyno Saturday. It sounded good mechanically but
had big problems with the fuel injection. I figured I was dead in the water
since I had to get home to do some things and get my wife Rose and return to
Phoenix next Sunday. Figured maybe to put the engine back on the dyno on
August 6th and maybe get lucky. I called my friend in Phoenix just now and he
said he had the engine on the dyno and they were getting it figured out. Low
fuel volume seems to be the problem. Anyway, thank God for friends. They want
me to run the car this year. See you folks at B/V with or without the car.
Terry Hunt, Guam Bomb, #743