A Thought on Cartest 2000

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: A Thought on Cartest 2000
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:51:43 -0700
(No, I do not get anything for this...this is my last posting on
Cartest2000)

I asked PAt Glenn if there was a way he could provide for track length in
his program. Told him that races were held in different venues with
different raceway lengths. He said, just use the speed vs distance chart,
put the cursor over the length and get speed read out instantly. Cool
program! Where else can you get a program that lets you input the dyno,
either chassis or engine stand, specify all the parameters of the car, drive
train, tires, wheels, driver, shift methods, shift limits, plus a lot more,
then correct for altitude, temperature, pressure on aero drag, tire drag,
lowered engine performance and then tell you how fast you should go! All for
50 bucks. Better than a game!

mayf, the red necked, ignorant desert rat in Pahrump