Re: NOS, how much is enough?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "wspotter" <wester6935@home.com>,
Subject: Re: NOS, how much is enough?
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 09:13:59 -0700
Keith,
Thanks for your usual colorful message. (oh....was that a pun?)
I've mounted twenty pounds of NOS in the nose of the T'Bird. The book says a
250HP shot uses 3 lbs. in 10 seconds. By my calculations, that should last
me somewhere around 66 seconds or (depending on speed) four miles of NOS. ??
Sounds like enough to me but will I be able to know when to start, (are
there mile markers?) and do you use spray in 3rd gear also?
Grib