Re: Grib's Carb Spacer

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Grib's Carb Spacer
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 16:07:55 -0700
Dick,
No, it's was a height spacer (1 in. and I need 1/2 in), not a restrictor
plate. However, the one I had in there was one w/4 holes which gives lots of
torque, but I'm sure this engine wants to breathe with an open chamber
intake manifold. My manifold is a Wilson, considered the best in NASCAR,
we'll see when the rubber meets the salt road.