Running away

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Running away
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 20:32:09 -0500
    Okay I've been in La La Land for a week.   Long story I'm going to keep
short....  I went to a Sterling's men's weekend.... it was a semi touchy
feeling sorta thing that a Freind conned me into.... No negatives...No
positives.... other then I was Locked into this deal and couldn't make the
Meet at El Mirage which actually had a BUNCH more interest to me...

I have to include some highlights about the trip....  Wed.  I got to see
Mike Cook of Mike Cook fame.... alway's a great time....  Tried several
times to get up with Glen but just couldn't come up with a block time that I
could be free.... that was till Thrusday morning when I went to the NHRA
museum by myself.... ( sorry bout that Glen I would have loved to hear your
narration on the place )  They haven't updated the Bville Two Club Roster in
sometime so the last name on the list is one of our buddies.... the Trick
question is WHO is the Last Person on the List in the NHRA Museum?

Did manage to go surfing Tuesday and Wed morning... what a hoot.... man I
looked like a Fish .... ( ever seen a Flounder swim? )
I had forgotten how much I enjoyed the piece and quiet of the ocean!  and
how much I loved surfing .... dang good thing it comes with the Peace and
quiet of LA.... which will prevent me from taking it up as a Sport again...

Got to see David Frieburgers new dig's ... ( well lived in ... I might
add...) Hung out with Jeff Smith and Will Handzel at Will's Batchelor
party... and met a ton of new folks in that industry....  Very cool deal
really.  Will's Party and it's going's on will remain strickly
confidential.... surfice it to say they have Better ASSets to draw from then
we do down here in the south.

Great time was had by all....

Keith ( the wanderer )