Re: The Yellow Rose

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: The Yellow Rose
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 06:33:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, I'm really excited now.  I can be your "back
home" cheering section - - no way I can get out
of the house with all that's been happening this
summer.  Just make sure I know what's happening!
If posting is as good as it was last year, I
should know daily,

Best of luck

Dick J
--- Higginbotham Land Speed Racing