RE: NOS question

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NOS question
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:12:49 -0700
Roadracing generally doesn't work that way.  If you have a lower class bike and
can beat the big boys then more power to you.  There's nothing wrong with
running a 600 in open class if you can keep up.  I don't need to "show" nitrous
to run.  To be honest, I still don't think I'll beat the fast guys on hot
rodded 1000s on a 750.  They have an extra 40 horse all the time.  I can't
carry enough N2O to do that.  I'm just sure to be ahead of any other 750s.

Simon