Re: salt moisture

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: salt moisture
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 13:08:59 -0400
No offense taken at all. To be honest it may just be a silly waste of time, but
if not who knows? It just might be a way to go faster. I do suspect the if i
know the hardness and the relative amount of friction that it will roll the
moisture content into it. In that the softer the salt is one could draw the
conclusion that it is probably wetter as well. The temperature could have as
large a bearing as anything else too.
Dave