Re: Nitrous

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nitrous
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 03:04:32 -0600
In our junkyard dog program we have found
that what seems like the best solution now
cost ALOT more in the long run.

I didnt even know they made kits as low
as 100hp for V-8s, most I knew of started
at 125 sometimes adjustable to 150 both
able to use existing mech. pump, ign, etc.

To be honest I feel if you look in the right places
you can by a port system off of one of the online
classifieds for the same as a new beginner plate
system, in fact I have buddies who have done
just that.  Then start as low as you want, and no distribution
problems, you can find deals on pumps as well.

Just a thought, my junkyard war would be more
squared away had I not wasted money on what I thought
was the cheapest way out.

Joe :)