Thanks to Joh and Landracing.com

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Thanks to Joh and Landracing.com
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 11:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
Jon, I want you to know that I look at your
website more than I read all magazines combined -
- and I read every magazine there is about cars.
What you are doing for us LSR guys and our sport
is more than you could ever be thanked enough
for.  I've got your logo in three prime locations
on my new race car, and it will always be on any
car I ever race.

Thanks Jon

--- Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>

http://auctions.yahoo.com/