Mudfest in Charlotte

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Mudfest in Charlotte
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 03:47:21 -0000
Yup,  "the boys" sure did spend a lot of mooola on mud tonite.  Parts just'a
flyin' everywhere.  Parts that until a moment ago was attached to some
mighty 'spensive 'quipment......

It appears SOMEbody done got snookered on how much water ta put on the track
for the WoO boys -resulting in slammin', slidin', hookin', and bicycle'n all
over the place.  First major wreck in the A main was 'bout twenny feet past
the startin' line.  It went downhill from there.....  Yup, LOTS of moola
spent to-nite.  Then right about when they might have got all their Ducks in
a row, thunder strikes, an' it starts cryin' all over the track.  Instant
grease.  Wisely, they postponed the main till to-morrow night -which I think
is again on TNN. "Check your listings ladieeees and gentlemen".

Speakin' of oval track,...  Ya just might want to watch Donnie Beechler,
Sarah Fisher, and Billy Boat on Sunday @ 11 folks -from some place in
Speedway Indiana.....  Beechler and Boat are drivin' for our hero, ol' A.J.
:=)  Great to finally again see American Short Track drivers in those seats
getting an honest to gawsh shot at "the Big One"  Let's cheer them on!

Happy Memorial Day everyone,
             -may we all remember why it is called what it is....

       God Bless America

cheers,"Doug down south"  -presently, but not forever,in south NuYawk

  ( whos attending a local "Car Show" tomarrow IF it don't rain....and bein'
a "parade car" rain OR shine, for the V.F.W. Commander in the parade on
Monday morning )