Dick J snuck into the Office to get on line

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Dick J snuck into the Office to get on line
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 10:28:26 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I snuck into the office on Sunday to get on
line.  I miss all you guys.  What I had done was
to fix an old back injury that was "temporarily"
repaired a quarter century ago.  At the time, the
doctor told me that when it needed a new fix, I'd
know it.  Man, he wasn't kidding there.  In a
matter of hours I was out on my back in more pain
than I knew the human body could endure.  Lots
worse than getting off of a motorcycle at 100
MPH!!! (Thought I won't ever try that again
either!)

They opened me up for about half a foot and
worked on five different places on my spinal
chord.  The nerve that makes my left leg works is
now re-connected.  I still wobble a lot, even
just getting from the bed to the wheelchair with
a good cain, but hey, who cares!  All my race
cars have automatic transmissions!  ha ha.  BTW,
I think the wheelchair falls into the modified
roadster class - - the front end has been
modified quite a bit!  I'm doing pretty well and
hope to get back to ya next weekend again.

Dick J
in East Texas
(903) 565-4797

PS- I bought another race car project by
telephone while I was in bed.  WARNING - - don't
spend too much time in bed, it can get ya in
trouble too!  tsk tsk tsk

=====
Dick J
In East Texas