Re: superchager

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: superchager
From: "Chris \"Dad\" Land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 18:32:15 -0400
> .. It is all about cylinder pressure and pressure/volume curves anyway.
> Dave Dahlgren

cool........i'm just appreciately every's in put. thats another reason i love
this
sport.question:if you have say 150psi cranking compression,and add 10 psi boost
@6,000rpm(just using round #'s here),what psi are we at?given a proper
plenum,swirl,etc.and second question is that what is the standard way of
adjusting
boost............my setup tentatively is by changing gear ratios with the
pulleys.......more questions coming....if i bore you let me know.but thanks in
advance.
ol dad #566,#788? i think