Re: models

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: models
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:42:36 -0700
Doug and List
As the proud owner of  all of Dan's models except for the Mercury and
several of the models by Ugo I want you to know they are great conversation
pieces. The workmanship is beautiful. I am waiting for Dan to finish the
Coupe and the M & M streamliner to add to my collection. I also have on
order the Red Head and the Turbinator from Ugo. My office is getting like
the garage to small. No room for display cases left. You can bet I will find
a way to show them off.
Glen