There I was....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: There I was....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:42:45 -0500
Okay so there I was.... 3' off of the barstool... I knew I was inverted
cause I could see my air medal dangling in my face....

Wait differernt stroy.... So I am building the bracing to hold this Drysump
tank in the air ( ouch )  and it's got a 1/2" round tube welded to a piece
of 1" square tubing..... to keep the (ouch) metal on the tube from
collapsing I used a 3/8th's bolt.....  of course there are two of these here
Brackets and like a good little fabricator I grabbed 2 bolts outta the
bin.... So I weld the first one on and check (ouch) and see if the bolt will
come out by pulling on it with a set of Piers... drop it on the bench....wow
that sucker is Hot.... ....  So I reach down and grab the second bolt.....
DANG IT THAT WAS THE FIRST BOLT....( ouch )   needless to say My fingers
were less then impressed with my mechanical prowness.....

Oh nevermind..... Hey Guys sure have enjoyed the WHAT'S up in Your shop
deal..... if ya have read this far.... take a sec and tell us what your up
to....

Keith ( ouch dang blisters.... Ps... I am waiting to pop them until I am
done and can keep my hands clean for a bit ) ( and YES I am taking a break
after that momentary laspe of judgement )