In my Shop...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: In my Shop...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 16:14:58 -0700
Well, here is what is going on in my shop...first, am designing a house with
the builder. Going to be on, hopefully 2.7 acres. Will have a large 3 car
garge for the daily drivers and my SHOP. The shop is wanting to be about 40
x 45  or 1800 sq feet. Will have a small "office and potty" room for small
machine shop ( drill press,  lathe/mill combination), lots of power outlets
and maybe a lift.  All future stuff!

I am currently working on making fiberglass headlight eyebrows for the
SUnbeam (world's fastest wannabie). Tried making a windshield from
plexiglas, 1/8 thick, and broke it when trying to gently curve it to fit the
frame. Does heat work?

mayf, the ignorant