Re: What's up in YOUR shop

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: What's up in YOUR shop
From: tim schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 09:47:37 -0400
Got the "Maxton" gear installed,elec. cutoff on and solid strut rod
bushings/alignment done.Tried to start it and it wouldn't ! ? Oh yeah,remembered
the big baggie I  put on the intake to keep dirt out-seems it keeps air out
to.The guys at the shop made a nice sign to remind me to take it off before
trying that again(after they stopped laughing).Looking to do some serious record
damage in a couple of weeks,God willing and the creek don't rise.On a more
serious note,talked to Tom Bruch this week-he had his last chemo treatment and
is
apparently doing good.Been quite an ordeal for him but he's planning to be at
B'ville this year with something.Glad to hear that.Gotta go check the fuel
program in the computer to make sure I didn't leave any "baggies" in that!
                            Tim Schoeny