Re: Stolen stuff

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Stolen stuff
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:30:35 -0600
Jim,

Well I honestly beleive this country should go to the 12 lashes with the whip
for
thieves, make them think twice before doing it, or make it so it doesnt even
enter their minds.
Im really sorry this happened to your team.
We all have a hard enough time trying to go racing and this kind of crap
happens.

Jonathan