Re: Bonneville tires, NaZCoR , and U

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, tinshed@ozemail.com.au
Subject: Re: Bonneville tires, NaZCoR , and U
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:50:06 -0000
WOW....   SAY THERE PETER, YOU'RE REALLY GITTIN TO BE A,... (shall we say
"foucused")  ROUNDY ROUND RACER IN YOUR OLD AGE AIN'TCHA ???

SETTLE DOWN NOW AND THINK BACK TO THE MOST FUN YOU HAD WITYH YOUR CLOTHES ON
AND IT WAS ON SALT WAS'NT IT....... TELL TH' TRUTH NOW.

I KNOW I KNOW,

               SPRINT CARS

                  ARE

              REAL EXCITIN'

                      ......BUT YA' GOTTA WASH EVERY NIGHT. :=)  LOL!

yEr PaL, uPsIdOuG,   AKA  Doug down south, in south NuYawk