Thanks - Lurker - New Spectator

To: LSR Mail List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks - Lurker - New Spectator
From: RC JONES <rc_jones99@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 15:02:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dear LSR Fans

Thanks for your kind email... It makes me feel very
welcome and I really appreciate it.

I joined the list because I wanted to find out more
about the LSR stuff at Bonneville.  I almost made it
down once but the track got water on it so I stayed
home

Your tales of racing are wonderful, sitting here at my
computer I can smell the salt, squint my eyes from the
sun and I can HEAR the enginges as the cars and bikes
make their passes...

Speaking of technology, I just watched the German
Grand Prix (Speedway Motorcycles) LIVE from Berlin,
via Dennmark TV, over the internet on my computer...
Unreal...  I was in heaven...  Could not understand a
word except for riders names... But what the heck a
picture is worth 150 million words... LOL

OK, now back to lurking and enjoying your postings.

Cheers
RC Jones
Seattle

=====
Visit my web page to view Speedway Programs at:
http://www.speedway.org/programs/
http://auctions.yahoo.com/