info needed (not lsr strictly)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: info needed (not lsr strictly)
From: "paul bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 11:12:50 +0100
List, I'm hoping some of you will take pity on a poor old British guy (not
that old) and offer a little help, in a moment of weakness I took over as
editor of my drag racing associations newsletter, what would be really great
is if any of you had some photo's you could scan and email to me, we're a
nostalgia racing association (slingshots and altereds only) so any 50's,60's
or 70's photo's  would be great, black and white or color, with a little info
on the pics if poss, I'd especially like a few flathead photo's or any very
early lakes stuff, you know roadsters with a tarp and little or no roll bars,
or anything really. hoping you can help,
Paul. (it's sunny and warm I'm in a state of shock!)