Re: dial-a-jet

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: dial-a-jet
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:16:13 EST
In a message dated 3/30/01 9:56:44 PM Central Standard Time, nafzger@vtc.net
writes:

<< Larry Mac,
  Typically they are used on sprint cars and mounted on the dash. Most of
 these guys run the fuel pump off the back of the camshaft which puts it and
 all the hoses in the cockpit with them anyhow.
  Bonneville is a whole problem. I would think a remote control of some would
 be required.
  Howard

Howard
   After going thru the rule book again I have found a place in the rules
that says a fuel line can be run in the cockpit as long as it is steel or
steel braided. A remote still looks like the best deal. Thanks Larry Mac