Re: spark plugs

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: spark plugs
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:11:36 -0600
Howdy, yeah that was one of the 20 or so sites I visited before I posted
the request......I'm remodeling the first floor of my house, and every book
I own including the ERC plug guide is in a box 6X6X5 in the living room,
the box is also supporting the motorcycle leaning against it, and the
dining room furniture on top of it....so digging through it is kinda
hopeless.....which is why I was looking for a website....thanks...drive careful

At 02:51 PM 3/29/01, you wrote:
>John,
>
> From your question I'm assuming you have already tried
><http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/pwrguide_index.html>
>for information.  You may need to do something drastic like calling Rick
>Gold at (510) 410-4142 and asking him for advice.  He has the old catalogs
>and could probably recommend the proper heat ranges from those.
>
>Wes
>
>on 3/29/01 8:46 AM, john robinson at john@engr.wisc.edu wrote:
>
> > Howdy
> > OK how do I find a listing of Champion plugs on the web?

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316