Re: Fuel FIlters

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel FIlters
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:18:55 -0500
Dick,

   Filters are cheap insurance.  I run one big one before the fuel pump and
another smaller one right ahead of the carb.  If the pump and filters are up
to snuff the whole system oughto be trouble free.  Changing/cleaning a
couple filters along with changing the foam in your fuel cell every year is
sure a lot less hassle than cleaning crud out of a fuel jet at Maxton, or
running lean out on the course and doing more serious engine damage.

"Cheap Chuck" Rothfuss
Pole Cat Hollow, NC