Re: TRANNY FOR POSTWAR FLATHEAD - - - - -

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com, HastingsV@aol.com,
Subject: Re: TRANNY FOR POSTWAR FLATHEAD - - - - -
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:35:00 -0800 (PST)
I am not a flat head guy but I just got the latest
issue of street rodder and it had the article on the
French Flathead stuff that you all were talking about
a while back and it included a little blip about an
adapter that put a late model od manual transmissions
behind flatheads. I dont know whether you want to do
this late model swap on such a traditional ride but
the late model 5.0 mustang trannies are all over the
wrecking yards .
 Just a thought

 George in a very cold DC