RE: Hanging out/ What's up?

To: "'Want1937hd@aol.com'" <Want1937hd@aol.com>, saltracer@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: Hanging out/ What's up?
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:13:47 -0700
Great news!  Neat story & please add photos as you make progress.  Keep your
beak in the breeze!

Dale C.

Well today Monday March 26 was a big day for me. If you don't know it
already
I'm trying to collect enough parts to build/restore a 1937 Harley 45 just
like the one my Dad bought new. Neat looking bike, first year for the
reciprocating oiling system(dry sump) and a bunch of one year only fearures
(like the frame). Today three large boxes arrived, this deal was six months
in the making, and today I can say I have a 1937 Harley! Someone said I was
crazy to start to collect the bike one piece at a time, but I don't think
so.
If I had the money to buy a complete bike I'd replace a lot of it anyway,
and
only get to meet the former owner. So far I've meet half the old Herley
people in America, and a few other countries. This has nothing to do with
LSR
I know but thought someone might enjoy the story. Bob in Connecticut

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..