Re: NEW CARS NEWER

To: "Chuck Rothfuss" <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: NEW CARS NEWER
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:27:32 -0700
List,

This was a very interesting topic Jerry has brought up. Wounder how many
vehicles
are actually being built.
I have started a page to submit your vehicles that are in the process of being
built.
If you goto http://www.landracing.com you will find a link at the beginning of
the page to submit your vehicle that is being built. I will keep the records as
best as I can.

Great subject Jerry, I have started by submitting my project to the list.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.landracing.com