Re: Experience/seat time

To: <TopJimme@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Experience/seat time
From: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:33:32 -0800
Indeed

This training method has been used by Olympians for a decade or more.
A lady named Florice Tanner, an East-coast Theosophist and Teacher
developed the methodology when she retired to Ojai, California. That's
where I met her -- when she was blind, yet still able to glide around
her home as if sighted -- using her visualization techniques. For her,
success came not in winning something, but in not knocking something
over, or getting another bruise.

I have one of her manuscripts on the process -- fascinating stuff.  It
boiled down to mostly faith in yourself to get the job done.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling stories with words and pictures