Re: Emergency's

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Emergency's
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 22:41:48 -0700
What can I say, I'm Polish.....the only thing that clued me in
on the little fire was seeing a safety truck approaching
very rapidly!!......
I was pissed....8 mph over the record on qualifier...
all I needed was about 3mph more on that run
to get the record and 2 club!!!...yep I was gunna
set the world on fire....I was off a little

Joe