Re: Back to trucks, please

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Back to trucks, please
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:31:08 -0600
Jon.... I kinda like what you said and agree with you on average.... but
like Howard said lots of folks don't have the space in thier life for a TOW
truck and daily driver....

I own a straight Truck as well... it's an OLD international..... We call it
ODI..... "old dead international "

Lately I have been having a fascination with a 1948 Ford RV called the "Tour
Wagon"  I keep thinking one of these with a Powerstoke drivetrain would be a
BLAST to have as a tow vehicle.... I don't see me acting on this thank
God....  I just think it would be Cool....

I DON'T CAMP..... I would still stay in Motel's.... but what a cool way to
get there.....

Keith ( 20 yrs of camping.... NO THANKS  give me the keys to the Holiday Inn
anyday )