Interesting Products

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting Products
From: "Bill & Dee Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:25:27 -0500
I was cruising through a site and found some interesting items.
http://www.longacreracing.com/catalog/item.asp?id=596&catid=21
First was what they call a "Pipemaster" I personally don't like the name
should have been something like tube master. What it is, is an OD contour
gage that you can slide over your roll cage tubing before you notch it. Put
you tubing in place slide the device up to the adjoining tubing and it
conforms to the joint. remove your tubing and you have an accurate picture
of the notch you need to cut.

Second they have an assorment of cleaners, polsihers and scratch removers
for lexan. I know some people complained about visiblity at Muros due to
staic clinging the dirt to the windsheild.

Third they have a drink holder so Keith can mount a Diet Coke to the roll
cage. Sorry didn't see anything to mount a pack of smokes though. Thought
they would have being they are Winstons.

Bill

Why yeah I am trying to catch up with Dick and Keith in message quanity not
quality.