Internet Hawg

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Internet Hawg
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 14:20:19 -0800 (PST)
I was thinking about just how much help I have
gotten from this list, and then I started to
think about how much I tie up the cybernet space
waves or whatever, and I started to feel guilty
about maybe being an Internet Hawg.  I checked
the archives and I came up will over a thousand
times.  YIKES!!  Then, just for grins, I ran
Keith's name.  HA!  He came up over two thousand
times.  I don't feel so guilty now.

Seriously though, I owe a real debt of gratitude
to all of you guys for helping me get a car
together and getting it on the track.  Without
ya'll, I'd still be waiting for the next issue of
(whatever) to see if there was anything to read
about Land Speed Racing.

Thanks
Dick J

=====