Re: Titanium valves

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Titanium valves
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:03:52 EST
In a message dated 3/12/01 9:57:15 PM Central Standard Time,
bbutters@coldreams.com writes:

<<
       In my forever quest to get the car running for the least amount of
money
 I amwandering about using Winston Cup Titanium valves which are cheap but to
 long and to big. Does anyone know what it would cost to have them shortened
 and new keeper grooves cut in them. I guess I could do everything but the
 keeper grooves. Maybe Rich Fox would do that, or one of you other guys. Thank
 you Kvach

Kvach I have been thinking about doing this also but didn't know for sure how
to go about it. Are the ends of the valves hardened and if they are you would
loose this when they are shortened? Larry Mac