where is tom brooks?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: where is tom brooks?
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:16:20 -0600
Howdy,
  I'm looking for Tom Brooks from cedar rapids, Iowa, he is the owner of
the VW truck that runs at Maxton and Bonneville. He had called me last week
and left a message, but his phone is either off the hook, or his answering
machine has failed. If anyone can get ahold of him, please have him contact
me either at work 608-262-3606 , or at home 608-241-2388...thanks....drive
careful

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316