Re: Weather

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weather
From: "Jeremy & MeShawn Fowler" <fowlers6@home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:04:20 -0800
Well, here in Tacoma it is currently warm and sunny with beautiful blue
skies.  I have all my windows open for the first time in months.  Of course,
my cat thinks this means it's time to climb the screens but oh well.  I'm
just thankful for the gorgeous weather.

MeShawn

MeShawn & Jeremy Fowler
Independent Associates