Chat room tonite

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Chat room tonite
From: "Jerry Dickinson" <og_1leg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 07:52:56 -0800
Hi All.

Sorry I haven't written much lately. I have been busy with the closing on my
house. Looks like escrow will close wednesday. I will be a home owner for
the first time. It will take me a few months to recover from the move.($$$)
should be starting on the firebird sometime in May or June. I have decided
to take some advice from you the people that responded to my question (thank
you KT). I will keep the car really simple this time out. we will try to
have it complete for the last elmirage meet this November.  Safety will be
our first priority. To be honest i didn't realize how much the safety stuff
would cost. looks like it will take up most of our budget this year.

See you in the chat room tonite.