Re: information

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: information
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 12:34:47 -0800
Bob
Last year there was an Allard at speed week and ran in the 190mph range. It
also spun a couple of times. I don't think the axle had anything to do with
it, just a old Englishman wanting to go fast. There is a 34 Ford coupe here
on the coast and a friend that was not allowed to run. The axle that had
been slotted in the web area. The coupe also had a Cad V-12 with a front
mounted blower. The rules comittee felt it might have to much weight on the
axle. Just reporting the facts.
Glen ( waiting for the so-wester rain storm)