Roadster show

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster show
From: "Jeremy & MeShawn Fowler" <fowlers6@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:49:53 -0800
List,=20

If any of you are in the Seattle/Tacoma area and know anything about an =
upcoming roadster show I would appreciate more info.  I caught the =
tail-end of a radio ad about it and am trying to get my dad to come out =
in time for the show.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure of the date, venue =
etc. and can't find the info anywhere (because I want it now haha).  So, =
if any of you know about it, I'd appreciate any info you can give me.

Thanks,
MeShawn

MeShawn & Jeremy Fowler
Independent Associates
Pre-Paid Legal Services=AE, Inc.
email: meshawn_fowler@prepaidlegal.com
web address: www.prepaidlegal.com/go/meshawn_fowler

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
MeShawn Fowler.vcf]