Speedweek / World of speed

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Speedweek / World of speed
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:36:14 -0600
Paul this is an interesting question that comes up every year for
spectators... now that I have been to both events in the same year.... I
might have something to Add....

SpeedWeek is more historical.... Lots of folks go to hang out with Pals....
There are More cars to look at... BUT that also means you can't spend as
much time looking at each.... and the Participants are usually pretty
focused.... but now they have a Huge crowd of folks to deal with...  If it
is quanity you desire Speedweek is the Happening of the year....

BUT if you want quality time with less cars and less folks at more
reasonable rates World of Speed is a first class effort also....  ( lots of
Very Fast cars go due to the lack of crowds)

Both events are spectacular and honestly it's a toss up which is better....
each has thier merits.... Just Go to the Salt... and enjoy.... do what works
best with your schedule... you can't go wrong either way....

Keith