Re: Help

To: "Jerry Dickinson" <og_1leg@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 05:03:30 -0600
Jerry.... The Best way to meet the Racers is to Volunteer to help Run the
event.... I am sure the SCTA can find something for you to do.... Everyone
who brought a Race car there is enternally grateful to the folks who make it
possible.... Be one of those folks First.... you get to know the guys and
have the opportunity to aid the organization..... You might get stuck out in
Never Never land once or twice....but once you start racing it's real hard
to do as much....

Brad and I both did this with the ECTA from the begining... we spent 3 yrs
voluteering before we ever raced a car.... and we both learned an amazing
about.... and had a great time...

Keith