Re: Belly Pans

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Belly Pans
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 08:35:58 -0600
Dan's comments really hit the nail on the head for what it was I was after
doing.... I want a tunnel in the back of the car.. my problem was I ran out
of space with a flat pan.... but a Rolled Pan gives me some options.... it
also makes the transition under the car more rounded.... and often Round
shapes go through the air better then Flat ones.... depending on the
position...

It's a whole new outlook on the situation and Jack's unconventional thinking
allowed me to understand the possiblities.... This is Very Cool...

Keith