Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maxton Motorcycle engine class question
From: "Dale" <Dale@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:45:19 -0500
EVERY BODY STOP !!!!
 I hate to admit this but I was the guys that started this thread. And
Keith, aren't you glad you encourage me to contribute?
Whilst  reading the rule book records and looking at  Maxton's records on
http://www.landracing.com/ , there I saw the now infamous  /2, /4 tag. Me,
riding a twin cylinder ( /2 cyl?) and typically running against 4 cylinder
bikes ( /4?) well duh..,  I missed the obvious /2 stroke and /4 stroke. .
Let me say that I am delighted that there is a /2 category.
And thanks to those that established the division. No matter different our
opinions are, no big deal !
 I personally love being  a bit contrary.
Enjoyed the show!!

Dale Krumheuer
Ducati 1000 /4
Lakewood OH