Spring Theory

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spring Theory
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 05:07:47 -0600
Okay This is my theory .... and unfortunately doesn't represent the view of
the rest of my household.... But I figure it this way... If Nascar is
willing to put Millions of Dollars into running the Daytona 500 on this
date.... then they must be expecting Fair weather to run the race....  Now
to expect fair weather in the Winter isn't reasonable.... So.... I guess in
thier opinion it Must be SPRING....

That having been said.....Today is the first day of Spring... and no other
date on a calender could even remotely represent reality....   Don't try and
impose logic or histroy about this date... I am comfortable that I have
worked this out in my mind.... it must be TRUE... cause they are going to
run that race today....

Keith ( shame on Ground hogs.... we got Nascar...)